Saturday, March 26, 2016

6. Oreo wayo (it's not easy)

 
 
 
Hi everyone!
Are you guys enjoying Easter break?
I'm in New York for traveling now. How about you guys?
 
And I found a funny video about learning Korean!
I will let you know the expressions based on the video today. 
 
 

(It's OK if you can't follow the pronounciation perfectly.
Dan's pronounciation is actually fine. it's so cute like baby, tho.)
 
-I'm Dan. Nice to meet you.
Jeo neun Dan ib ni da. Ban gab seub ni da
저는 댄 입니다. 반갑습니다.
 
-I'm hungry.
Bae go pa
배고파!
 
-I'm full.
Bae bool leo
배불러.
 
* 배(Bae) means your stomach
 
-I'm Sorry. (formal)
Joi song hab ni da
죄송합니다.
* informal = 미안해 (mian hae)
 
-Where is the bathroom?
hwa-jang-shil uh-dee-eh-yo?
화장실이 어디에요?
 
-I can't help it.
Uh-jjeol su up seo
어쩔 수 없어.
 
-It's difficult.
Uh ryoe wo yo
('Oreo wo' is also pretty good. And it's so adorable!!)
어려워요.
 
-I want to cut my hair
Meory jarugo ship uh
머리 자르고 싶어.
 
-So what?
Uh jjeo rago
어쩌라고?
 *Don't use this... it will ruin your relationship.
 
-Don't do that.
Ha ji ma
하지마.
 
-Why?
Wae?
왜?
 
- I'll study hard.
Yeol shim hee gong bu hal geyo
열심히 공부 할게요.
 
 I hope you guys enjoy this video and expressions!
IHave a great weekend 안녕!


No comments:

Post a Comment